Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloweens.

...the past few days have been absolutely loco. Between being sick [still and again] and schoolwork, and parties... just wowsers.

Halloween has always bee a favourite holiday, despite not being allowed to go trick-or-treating once I turned eleven [my mother said I was too old]. So this year I decided to make a costume and celebrate anyways. My fiance and I were going to go as Jasmine and Jafar from Disney's Aladdin, but we didn't like the costumes that were available. Oh well.

So instead, I roped together Princess Leia's metal bikini from Return of the Jedi. I started it Thursday evening and finished it right before a major Halloween party Friday night.


Aside from someone dressed up as Borat, I was the most naked person at the party-- which is impressive, given the fact that hundreds of people appeared at the apartment complex [we opened up 3 of the 4 apartments to people for the party].

Anyways, I quickly spliced together a cheap-ass image in photoshop of moi in said costume. YAYNESS.



Hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

No comments: