Monday, November 10, 2008

The Gettysburg Address, perhaps, instead?

HOLEE MOLEE.

My graduating class just dodged a bullet with the commencement speeches...
All I can say is: Holy cow, and, ohmygoodness thank gawd.


Sooooooooooooo. Anyways.

Finished the concept art and finals for the Target Giftcard project.


To be honest, I like the shoe much better than the gardening supplies. Then again, I loves the purple. And as a sophisticated woman, I prefer shoes to gardening things. I love gardening, but visually, I prefer nicer, more materialistic things. Especially when pertaining to buying material items. A shoe on a card just makes more sense to me.

Then again, I kind of want to see a giftcard with the image of a giftcard on it. With the words, "Sorry for the lousy gift, but you're picky and I'm lazy" plastered on it.

Yes.



... back to working on Senior Project stuffs. Huzzah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Found you!
That was easy, silly girl.

Francesca said...

Hey Jamie! Yeah! MCAD forever! Until next month!

Amen about the commencement stuff.