Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We have been robbed!

And I mean that in the strictest sense possible.
What I mean by this, is that I picked up the graduation commencement invitations and announcements yesterday, and compared to last year's [and the years before], they are a cheap, poorly-crafted and sad excuse for art. I don't even want to send them out... they embarrass me.

Seriously, I pay all this money to graduate, and they can't even afford decent paper? Or even a simple design? Everything is a bright tomato red with white text. It's pixellated and the only "design" is a quashed blurb of white that looks like something I made in illustrator as a freshman. ...and I SUCKED at illustrator as a freshman. I still do, and I've gotten loads better!

Again, I am ashamed to say that those are the official announcements of my graduation.

Flabbergasted and repulsed.
That is what I am.
Sad day.

To cheer myself up, I made pretty a pretty little promo. The text will come later, but here it is anyways:

2 comments:

Genna Lee said...

Hey Lady, found you through Sam. I really like the new arts

Francesca said...

I haven't gotten mine yet, but after talking with you I hardly want to.
We should make our own!